What are we waiting for? Is it not time for us to start recognizing who and what we have? Is it not more than time for us to stop this blasted imported brain washing?
Up to yesteryear their were a few weak mumblings of buy local, eat local and as usual due to unsustained efforts nothing much has come of that.
Having said that I guess one should not be perturbed by the influx of idiotic utterances that stream (on a 24 hour basis) from our radios.
Say what you will but I stand firm in the belief that this current epidemic of violent outbursts is the product of years of conditioning by asshole artistes who in their ignorance can find nothing better to say and asshole announcers who are too unschooled to know better.
As such I reiterate. When will my people, flesh of my flesh that they are, wake up. When will they begin to see the makings of the future Shake Keanes. When will they begin to recognize the contributions of our local Darkie Williams.
I ask when the fuck would we begin to be culturally conscious?!
JP Schwmon.
actor/playwright/producer
represent
our pride
Xpress Yoself 25.04.08 vid promo
It's coming again... where will you be?
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment